FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: August 16, 2017
MEDIA CONTACTS: Carole Trottere, Rebecca Cheng, Sam Marksheid, and Vicki DiStefano | (516) 869-7794
Town Announces Constituent Mobile Office Hours
North Hempstead, NY – North Hempstead Town Supervisor Judi Bosworth and the Town Board are proud to announce that the Town’s Constituent Affairs Department will be hosting a set of evening community-based office hours this fall.
The mobile hours will give residents the opportunity to meet one-on-one with Town staff, and have their questions or concerns answered. Residents are asked to bring any relevant information or documentation relating to their concern. All sessions will take place from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. and walk-ins are welcomed.
Upcoming Mobile Office Hours:
• Wednesday, September 6, Shelter Rock Library, 165 Searingtown Road, Albertson
• Tuesday, September 12, Westbury Library, 445 Jefferson Street, Westbury
• Thursday, September 14, Broadway Park, 151 Broadway, Garden City Park
• Monday, September 18, Manhasset Public Library, 30 Onderdonk Avenue, Manhasset
• Monday, September 25, Hillside Library, 155 Lakeville Road, New Hyde Park
• Wednesday, September 27, Port Washington Library, 1 Library Drive, Port Washington
• Monday, October 2, Great Neck Library, Great Neck Library, 159 Bayview Avenue, Great Neck
If you have any questions, or would like more information on mobile office hours, please visit www.northhempsteadny.gov or call 311 or (516) 869-6311.